These Posts Caught Interest
Social Media Posts
Soccer Is Life – Posts
- Modern Marketing: Science Or Art? – Infographic
- How To Get On Your “Likers” News Feed – Infographic
- How Facebook Can Get You Fired – Infographic
- Netflix And The Battle Over Original Content
- Why Apple Hired Burberry’s Angela Ahrendts
- Business Management: Habits Of Successful People – Infographic
- Time To Trash The Consulting Handbook: How Not To Manage Your Business – Infographic
- By The Numbers: Women And Small Businesses – Infographic
- Google’s Share Price Hits $1,000: Everything You Should Know
- Why Peyton Manning Is The Most Valuable Football Player
- New York City Photos And Impressions – Empire State Building Under The Bridge
- New York City Photos And Impressions – Times Square, People
- Failure Is Unimportant…
- Selling To Marketers: Tips And Best Practices – Infographic
- Blogging Tips: How To Promote Your Blog Post – Infographic
- Effective Communication: Enterprise Social Networks – Infographic
- How To Become An Asset In The Sales Department – Infographic
- Social Media Consultants: How To Understand A New Client And Create New Content Ideas – Infographic
- The Growth Of Mobile Advertising – Infographic
- Digital Ad Spending In China: What’s Happening And What’s To Come – Infographic
- Apple’s Big New Hire: Is She a Luxury Play?
- Social Media For Hiring Is At An All-Time High – Infographic
- Reminder: The Power Of Guest Blogging – Infographic
- Crowdsourcing: From Striking Idea To Game-Changer – Infographic
- Social Media For Social Good: Recent Trends Towards Charity – Infographic
- Do Top Mad Men Actually Use Twitter? – And You Wonder Why Your ROI Is Limping?
- Martha Stewart: Bloggers Are No Experts
- Internet Search: Google’s Hummingbird Will Do Better – Infographic
- 120 (!!! WOW) Marketing Tactics For New Blogs – Infographic
- Hotel Marketers: Facebook Marketing, Popularity And How To Do Better – Infographic
- Entertainment: Miley Cyrus And Katy Perry On Twitter – Infographic
- Marketing Information And Knowledge: Top Ten Blogs – Infographic
- Increase Traffic And Engagement: 10 Killer Blog Titles – Infographic
- Vine And Instagram: Shoot Videos Like A Pro
- Facebook Advertising: Benchmarks For Automotive Industry – Infographic
- Prove Content Marketing ROI To Your CEO
- Meredith Whitney Is Winding Down Brokerage Unit
- New iPad Expected On October 22
- Why Nike’s CEO Is Being Compared To Steve Jobs
- Visual Marketing: Statistics And Facts – Infographic
- Cross Channel Marketing: How To Engage Customers Effectively – Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Janet Yellen
- Blogging: How To Monetize On Your Blog – Infographic
- The Global Blogging Community: The Who And How – Infographic
- Twitter: Numbers, Events, The Players And More – Infographic
- Contagious Content: The Psychology That Drives Sharing – Infographic
- PayPal Unveils Another Way To Pay In Stores
- Tommy John Fixes Male Problems
- New York City Photos And Impressions – Downtown Art Photo
Daily Archives: March 5, 2012
I strongly agree.
During my master degrees (Digital Marketing in SF and International Management in Paris for those who are curious) and my internships, I had to complete many marketing plans.
Of course, as a human being living in 2012 I always made of point of adding a social media strategy. The same answer always came from all sides: “Let’s create a Facebook page!”.
Of course, it’s way cheaper than ads on Google, or even free, it’s quick, easy but I always though it was an inefficient solution.
Yes, everybody is on Facebook. But yes, everybody is annoyed by ads and yes, even your fans on Facebook will be annoyed by your constant spam.
According to Facebook, there are more than 2.7 billion “Like” on the whole social network. Does that mean that all these people are ready to run to the grocery store and buy the product they just like as fast as…
View original post 177 more words
No comment needed.
Re-elected Russian President Vladimir Putin has asked the Organisation for Security and Co-operation (OSCE), who are currently investigating how skewed his election victory was, to probe the ease of Manchester United’s wins against Spurs in the Premier League.
Spurs have now not beaten United in their last 26 meetings and Putin has voiced his concerns over the transparency of the contest.
“Everyone’s very het up about my undeniable and legal re-election, but they fail to protest against the 25-year dictatorship that a Scottish chap has had over the Premier League!” Putin warned.
“Who is questioning his results? Why don’t OSCE stop interfering with Russia and go sort out why United beating Spurs is more certain than who was going to take over in North Korea after Kim Jong-il died?
“What a fine leader that man was by the way. I hope to emulate him one day, and if Fergie can…
View original post 15 more words