I see most of these behaviors every week during interviews. How can it be so!
- Chew gum during the interview.
- Slouch in your chair (show some spine).
- Get to the interview late (really early just in case).
- Have not researched the company at all (wow we really want you).
- Swear during the interview (what are you a teenager?).
- Badmouth other people (we know you will do it to us too).
- Have no resume or references with you (your really interested right?).
- Have bad body odour (a shower and soap goes a long way!).
- Come to the interview in disheveled or ripped clothes (Please make an effort).
- Demonstrate little enthusiasm or emotion (Sure we will give you a bonus!).
- Be too loud and demonstrative! (Our customers will love you!)
- Have alcohol on your breath or clothes (We like to party when appropriate).
- Make sexual or discriminatory comments (Not in our respectful…
View original post 74 more words