These Posts Caught Interest
Social Media Posts
Soccer Is Life – Posts
- Modern Marketing: Science Or Art? – Infographic
- How To Get On Your “Likers” News Feed – Infographic
- How Facebook Can Get You Fired – Infographic
- Netflix And The Battle Over Original Content
- Why Apple Hired Burberry’s Angela Ahrendts
- Business Management: Habits Of Successful People – Infographic
- Time To Trash The Consulting Handbook: How Not To Manage Your Business – Infographic
- By The Numbers: Women And Small Businesses – Infographic
- Google’s Share Price Hits $1,000: Everything You Should Know
- Why Peyton Manning Is The Most Valuable Football Player
- New York City Photos And Impressions – Empire State Building Under The Bridge
- New York City Photos And Impressions – Times Square, People
- Failure Is Unimportant…
- Selling To Marketers: Tips And Best Practices – Infographic
- Blogging Tips: How To Promote Your Blog Post – Infographic
- Effective Communication: Enterprise Social Networks – Infographic
- How To Become An Asset In The Sales Department – Infographic
- Social Media Consultants: How To Understand A New Client And Create New Content Ideas – Infographic
- The Growth Of Mobile Advertising – Infographic
- Digital Ad Spending In China: What’s Happening And What’s To Come – Infographic
- Apple’s Big New Hire: Is She a Luxury Play?
- Social Media For Hiring Is At An All-Time High – Infographic
- Reminder: The Power Of Guest Blogging – Infographic
- Crowdsourcing: From Striking Idea To Game-Changer – Infographic
- Social Media For Social Good: Recent Trends Towards Charity – Infographic
- Do Top Mad Men Actually Use Twitter? – And You Wonder Why Your ROI Is Limping?
- Martha Stewart: Bloggers Are No Experts
- Internet Search: Google’s Hummingbird Will Do Better – Infographic
- 120 (!!! WOW) Marketing Tactics For New Blogs – Infographic
- Hotel Marketers: Facebook Marketing, Popularity And How To Do Better – Infographic
- Entertainment: Miley Cyrus And Katy Perry On Twitter – Infographic
- Marketing Information And Knowledge: Top Ten Blogs – Infographic
- Increase Traffic And Engagement: 10 Killer Blog Titles – Infographic
- Vine And Instagram: Shoot Videos Like A Pro
- Facebook Advertising: Benchmarks For Automotive Industry – Infographic
- Prove Content Marketing ROI To Your CEO
- Meredith Whitney Is Winding Down Brokerage Unit
- New iPad Expected On October 22
- Why Nike’s CEO Is Being Compared To Steve Jobs
- Visual Marketing: Statistics And Facts – Infographic
- Cross Channel Marketing: How To Engage Customers Effectively – Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Janet Yellen
- Blogging: How To Monetize On Your Blog – Infographic
- The Global Blogging Community: The Who And How – Infographic
- Twitter: Numbers, Events, The Players And More – Infographic
- Contagious Content: The Psychology That Drives Sharing – Infographic
- PayPal Unveils Another Way To Pay In Stores
- Tommy John Fixes Male Problems
- New York City Photos And Impressions – Downtown Art Photo
Daily Archives: May 18, 2012Image
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to live somewhere else? This is one of the best infographics we’ve ever seen, created by Infographic Labs and displaying the results of the most recent survey of expats around the world on the best countries to live and work abroad in.
This extensively researched infographic showcases the results of the latest expat surveys on the top countries to live and work abroad in- and why. As a bonus we’ve included how these countries rank when it comes to measuring cost of living, certainly a factor when deciding where to live.
Published on o5.
“Because I’m just an ordinary person that did some extraordinary things.” Read More
Photo: Getty Images
The hottest celebrities have always had relationships with luxury fashion brands- and as with all celeb relationships, sometimes it’s hard to keep track of who’s sleeping with whom. This infographic design from Infographic Labs (creators of the popular Hollywood Marriages infographic) might simplify things somewhat, by illustrating that most of today’s top luxury brands are owned by one of just three big companies.
The truth is that your favorite luxury brand is probably owned by one of just three big companies- and it’s possible you’ve never heard of them before. We take a look at LVMH, PPR and Richemont, the three giants in the world of luxury goods today- and compare their holdings.
Published at Celebrific.