Social Media is an integral component to any successful company’s marketing plan. By interacting on social networks, companies can engage with their current and prospective clients, thus creating personable relationships. Although social media seems simple at first, it is very easy to get caught up in the whirlwind of all of the details. This includes when and where to post content, how often to post, and what is appropriate to post on each social network.
These are all essential details to consider when aiming for a successful social media marketing campaign. That is where social media management comes in; by allowing a social media company to manage your accounts, you can feel confident that your campaign will be professionally executed.
Source: Dynamic Search
Did You Know?
- 82% of Americans between the ages of 18-25 have a social profile.
- Over 750 tweets per second are shared on Twitter.
- Two new members sign up to LinkedIn every second
- Pinterest drives more referral traffic than YouTube, Google+ and LinkedIn combined
- Google+ is adding 625,000 new users every day
- More than 110 million smartphone users in the U.S and Europe access social networks and blogs on their phones