These Posts Caught Interest
Social Media Posts
Soccer Is Life – Posts
- Modern Marketing: Science Or Art? – Infographic
- How To Get On Your “Likers” News Feed – Infographic
- How Facebook Can Get You Fired – Infographic
- Netflix And The Battle Over Original Content
- Why Apple Hired Burberry’s Angela Ahrendts
- Business Management: Habits Of Successful People – Infographic
- Time To Trash The Consulting Handbook: How Not To Manage Your Business – Infographic
- By The Numbers: Women And Small Businesses – Infographic
- Google’s Share Price Hits $1,000: Everything You Should Know
- Why Peyton Manning Is The Most Valuable Football Player
- New York City Photos And Impressions – Empire State Building Under The Bridge
- New York City Photos And Impressions – Times Square, People
- Failure Is Unimportant…
- Selling To Marketers: Tips And Best Practices – Infographic
- Blogging Tips: How To Promote Your Blog Post – Infographic
- Effective Communication: Enterprise Social Networks – Infographic
- How To Become An Asset In The Sales Department – Infographic
- Social Media Consultants: How To Understand A New Client And Create New Content Ideas – Infographic
- The Growth Of Mobile Advertising – Infographic
- Digital Ad Spending In China: What’s Happening And What’s To Come – Infographic
- Apple’s Big New Hire: Is She a Luxury Play?
- Social Media For Hiring Is At An All-Time High – Infographic
- Reminder: The Power Of Guest Blogging – Infographic
- Crowdsourcing: From Striking Idea To Game-Changer – Infographic
- Social Media For Social Good: Recent Trends Towards Charity – Infographic
- Do Top Mad Men Actually Use Twitter? – And You Wonder Why Your ROI Is Limping?
- Martha Stewart: Bloggers Are No Experts
- Internet Search: Google’s Hummingbird Will Do Better – Infographic
- 120 (!!! WOW) Marketing Tactics For New Blogs – Infographic
- Hotel Marketers: Facebook Marketing, Popularity And How To Do Better – Infographic
- Entertainment: Miley Cyrus And Katy Perry On Twitter – Infographic
- Marketing Information And Knowledge: Top Ten Blogs – Infographic
- Increase Traffic And Engagement: 10 Killer Blog Titles – Infographic
- Vine And Instagram: Shoot Videos Like A Pro
- Facebook Advertising: Benchmarks For Automotive Industry – Infographic
- Prove Content Marketing ROI To Your CEO
- Meredith Whitney Is Winding Down Brokerage Unit
- New iPad Expected On October 22
- Why Nike’s CEO Is Being Compared To Steve Jobs
- Visual Marketing: Statistics And Facts – Infographic
- Cross Channel Marketing: How To Engage Customers Effectively – Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Janet Yellen
- Blogging: How To Monetize On Your Blog – Infographic
- The Global Blogging Community: The Who And How – Infographic
- Twitter: Numbers, Events, The Players And More – Infographic
- Contagious Content: The Psychology That Drives Sharing – Infographic
- PayPal Unveils Another Way To Pay In Stores
- Tommy John Fixes Male Problems
- New York City Photos And Impressions – Downtown Art Photo
Category Archives: FashionVideo Video
“Lunch Money” Host Adam Johnson reports on Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer speaking at the TechCrunch Disrupt conference. (Source: Bloomberg)
Nine days, 350 shows and countless models walk the runway during the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week. As the show enters its sixth day in New York, Bloomberg Television sat down with the head of IMG models to find out what it takes to become one of the world’s richest models. (Source: Bloomberg)
The one-piece dress was the favorite of many women going to work the day after Labor Day, and more than 500 women attending a luncheon at Lincoln Center on the first day of Fashion Week. – TheNewYorkTimes –
Fashion Week is always an interesting and fun event, no matter in what city.
This infographic shows a few fun and interesting facts around the events of fashion week.
Bloomberg’s Tom Gibson reports on Madonna’s Business Empire that spans more than just the music industry on Bloomberg Television’s “Asia Edge.” (Source: Bloomberg)
From 5-star hotels to iconic coffee houses, the world’s leading luxury products group can’t seem to get enough of the good life. Here’s a look at some of the recent LVMH purchases, with a special glimpse at what’s on the horizon. (Source: Bloomberg)
Morgan Hermand-Waiche, Adore Me CEO, is facing off against bra and panty juggernaut Victoria’s Secret with a cheap, membership-based option.
Hubert de Givenchy founded his design house in Paris in 1952. This design house created contemporary and ladylike styles that were inspired by both haute couture and avant-garde elements. Take a look at this Washington, D.C. designer clothing infographic to learn more about the history of Givenchy and many other designers.
The fashion industry is one of the most important industries in the business world. Not only is the industry responsible for huge revenues and a fair share of major economies, but its brands have a major influence on people and their shopping behavior.
Take a look at this infographic and see which brands are running the world of fashion.
Source: Excel Clothing
Sales have been soft at Victoria’s Secret, but that hasn’t impacted their “Angels,” who rank as 6 of Forbes’ top 10 highest paid models. Bloomberg news explores what it takes to become one of the world’s richest models with Ivan Bart, senior VP & managing director ay IMG Models.