These Posts Caught Interest
Social Media Posts
Soccer Is Life – Posts
- Modern Marketing: Science Or Art? – Infographic
- How To Get On Your “Likers” News Feed – Infographic
- How Facebook Can Get You Fired – Infographic
- Netflix And The Battle Over Original Content
- Why Apple Hired Burberry’s Angela Ahrendts
- Business Management: Habits Of Successful People – Infographic
- Time To Trash The Consulting Handbook: How Not To Manage Your Business – Infographic
- By The Numbers: Women And Small Businesses – Infographic
- Google’s Share Price Hits $1,000: Everything You Should Know
- Why Peyton Manning Is The Most Valuable Football Player
- New York City Photos And Impressions – Empire State Building Under The Bridge
- New York City Photos And Impressions – Times Square, People
- Failure Is Unimportant…
- Selling To Marketers: Tips And Best Practices – Infographic
- Blogging Tips: How To Promote Your Blog Post – Infographic
- Effective Communication: Enterprise Social Networks – Infographic
- How To Become An Asset In The Sales Department – Infographic
- Social Media Consultants: How To Understand A New Client And Create New Content Ideas – Infographic
- The Growth Of Mobile Advertising – Infographic
- Digital Ad Spending In China: What’s Happening And What’s To Come – Infographic
- Apple’s Big New Hire: Is She a Luxury Play?
- Social Media For Hiring Is At An All-Time High – Infographic
- Reminder: The Power Of Guest Blogging – Infographic
- Crowdsourcing: From Striking Idea To Game-Changer – Infographic
- Social Media For Social Good: Recent Trends Towards Charity – Infographic
- Do Top Mad Men Actually Use Twitter? – And You Wonder Why Your ROI Is Limping?
- Martha Stewart: Bloggers Are No Experts
- Internet Search: Google’s Hummingbird Will Do Better – Infographic
- 120 (!!! WOW) Marketing Tactics For New Blogs – Infographic
- Hotel Marketers: Facebook Marketing, Popularity And How To Do Better – Infographic
- Entertainment: Miley Cyrus And Katy Perry On Twitter – Infographic
- Marketing Information And Knowledge: Top Ten Blogs – Infographic
- Increase Traffic And Engagement: 10 Killer Blog Titles – Infographic
- Vine And Instagram: Shoot Videos Like A Pro
- Facebook Advertising: Benchmarks For Automotive Industry – Infographic
- Prove Content Marketing ROI To Your CEO
- Meredith Whitney Is Winding Down Brokerage Unit
- New iPad Expected On October 22
- Why Nike’s CEO Is Being Compared To Steve Jobs
- Visual Marketing: Statistics And Facts – Infographic
- Cross Channel Marketing: How To Engage Customers Effectively – Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Janet Yellen
- Blogging: How To Monetize On Your Blog – Infographic
- The Global Blogging Community: The Who And How – Infographic
- Twitter: Numbers, Events, The Players And More – Infographic
- Contagious Content: The Psychology That Drives Sharing – Infographic
- PayPal Unveils Another Way To Pay In Stores
- Tommy John Fixes Male Problems
- New York City Photos And Impressions – Downtown Art Photo
Tag Archives: Catwalk
Getting the right look for the daily office catwalk could help you dress to impress. While for most men picking a tie that goes with their shirt is the biggest decision they have to make, for women at work the fashion bar is set a great deal higher.
At Very we want to help you extract the maximum fashion benefit from your daily 9 to 5 existence, so we polled women up and down the country to find out the secrets of working that dress code. When we looked over the results we discovered that while we all want to impress with our carefully considered outfits, 38% of women have revealed that they don’t want to look like they are trying too hard, they want to turn heads but look effortless while doing it.
The majority of women we surveyed believe the best way of breaking through the glass ceiling is by teetering on high heels, with a whopping 44% of women putting their faith in gravity defying footwear.
Slapping on the make-up, plunging necklines and dressing for a night out on the town during the day are all major no-no’s for fashion savvy employees, with most believing that good quality work trousers, teamed with funky knitwear or eye-catching blouses, are the way to go.
Black dresses still remain the go-to staple for office workers, with 77% of women believing the dark silhouette has a slimming effect, but crafty colleagues know teaming the muted tones with accessories like bright handbags can lift an outfit to another level.
So check out the results of our office catwalk poll to find out who your office fashion icons are, whether shoulder pads are back to stay and whether the mini skirt comes up short when trying to make a positive impression at work.
Source: The Very Blog