These Posts Caught Interest
Social Media Posts
Soccer Is Life – Posts
- Modern Marketing: Science Or Art? – Infographic
- How To Get On Your “Likers” News Feed – Infographic
- How Facebook Can Get You Fired – Infographic
- Netflix And The Battle Over Original Content
- Why Apple Hired Burberry’s Angela Ahrendts
- Business Management: Habits Of Successful People – Infographic
- Time To Trash The Consulting Handbook: How Not To Manage Your Business – Infographic
- By The Numbers: Women And Small Businesses – Infographic
- Google’s Share Price Hits $1,000: Everything You Should Know
- Why Peyton Manning Is The Most Valuable Football Player
- New York City Photos And Impressions – Empire State Building Under The Bridge
- New York City Photos And Impressions – Times Square, People
- Failure Is Unimportant…
- Selling To Marketers: Tips And Best Practices – Infographic
- Blogging Tips: How To Promote Your Blog Post – Infographic
- Effective Communication: Enterprise Social Networks – Infographic
- How To Become An Asset In The Sales Department – Infographic
- Social Media Consultants: How To Understand A New Client And Create New Content Ideas – Infographic
- The Growth Of Mobile Advertising – Infographic
- Digital Ad Spending In China: What’s Happening And What’s To Come – Infographic
- Apple’s Big New Hire: Is She a Luxury Play?
- Social Media For Hiring Is At An All-Time High – Infographic
- Reminder: The Power Of Guest Blogging – Infographic
- Crowdsourcing: From Striking Idea To Game-Changer – Infographic
- Social Media For Social Good: Recent Trends Towards Charity – Infographic
- Do Top Mad Men Actually Use Twitter? – And You Wonder Why Your ROI Is Limping?
- Martha Stewart: Bloggers Are No Experts
- Internet Search: Google’s Hummingbird Will Do Better – Infographic
- 120 (!!! WOW) Marketing Tactics For New Blogs – Infographic
- Hotel Marketers: Facebook Marketing, Popularity And How To Do Better – Infographic
- Entertainment: Miley Cyrus And Katy Perry On Twitter – Infographic
- Marketing Information And Knowledge: Top Ten Blogs – Infographic
- Increase Traffic And Engagement: 10 Killer Blog Titles – Infographic
- Vine And Instagram: Shoot Videos Like A Pro
- Facebook Advertising: Benchmarks For Automotive Industry – Infographic
- Prove Content Marketing ROI To Your CEO
- Meredith Whitney Is Winding Down Brokerage Unit
- New iPad Expected On October 22
- Why Nike’s CEO Is Being Compared To Steve Jobs
- Visual Marketing: Statistics And Facts – Infographic
- Cross Channel Marketing: How To Engage Customers Effectively – Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Janet Yellen
- Blogging: How To Monetize On Your Blog – Infographic
- The Global Blogging Community: The Who And How – Infographic
- Twitter: Numbers, Events, The Players And More – Infographic
- Contagious Content: The Psychology That Drives Sharing – Infographic
- PayPal Unveils Another Way To Pay In Stores
- Tommy John Fixes Male Problems
- New York City Photos And Impressions – Downtown Art Photo
Tag Archives: ChelseaImage
New York City Impressions | Wall Painting in Chelsea | Picture taken with iPhone 4S and edited with Instagram filters. For more NYC photos click here
Favourit has analysed both Chelsea and Manchester City as they prepare for their FA Cup semi final at Wembley Stadium. Continue reading
Chelsea have had 9 mangers in 9 years, so is it time to trust one to win? See how they stack up against the rest of the league.
CHELSEA players are divided over whether referee Mark Clattenburg actually aimed a racist remark at John Obi Mikel.
SunSport can reveal some Blues stars are sceptical about the shock allegations and pressure is mounting on the club to physically prove the remarks were made.
Significantly, the club have not yet officially complained to the police about the alleged incident — even though the Society of Black Lawyers has.
Mikel’s team-mates Ramires and David Luiz told the midfielder they heard ref Clattenburg make an ‘inappropriate comment’ during Blues’ 3-2 defeat against Manchester United nine days ago.
They were so furious they asked for Chelsea chief executive Ron Gourlay to go to the dressing room after the game and listen to their version of events.
An insider said: “They were saying the club had to look after them and take action. They said the club had stood by John Terry in his race row with Anton Ferdinand and now it had to do the same for them.
“But the other players weren’t so vocal and wanted a cooling-down period — mainly because they didn’t hear the ref say anything.”
Even if Clattenburg, 37, is proved innocent, it may be many years before he is allowed to officiate at a Chelsea game again.
He is being ‘rested’ again this weekend while the FA investigates and a refs’ insider told SunSport: “There are concerns about the implications of him refereeing a Chelsea match.
“For starters it would place the pre-match handshake under great scrutiny yet again, as all the players are supposed to shake hands with the ref before each game.
“If Mark was put back in charge of a Chelsea match immediately afterwards, the attention would be phenomenal.
“It may even make sense to keep him away from Chelsea for good, which is a shame as he is one of this country’s top three referees — and Chelsea are one of the top three football clubs.”
Clattenburg, who denies allegations made by the Blues, is due to meet the FA and police this week.
This will cause some major speculation in the coming days and weeks. It already started with the possibility, or speculation, that Sir Alex at Manchester United might have his last season. United rival Manchester City and Roberto Mancini as well as Chelsea and Roberto Di Matteo are now up for speculations.
Guardiaola did an outstanding job at Barca and a line of interested clubs will probably form over the next days. Let’s enjoy that spectacle.
Saturday’s clasico between the two soccer heavy weights Real Madrid and Barca once again delivered an outstanding soccer event worth watching. Saturday’s winner: Real Madrid. With a deserved win over their rival from Barcelona, Real has more or less secured the championship in La Liga. With four games left, Real is seven points ahead of Barca and can only lose the title if Christmas and Easter fall on the same day.
Sami Khedira put Real up, while Alexis goal tied the game for a few minutes until Cristiano Ronaldo took Oezil’s master pass and secured the win for Real.
The much anticipated clash between the giants demonstrated that Barca can be beaten at Camp Nou. While Barca dominated possession, Real, like Chelsea in the middle of the week, controlled the game from a defensive position. With Real shutting down the major supply lines Messi, Xavi and Iniesta, Barca couldn’t develop the grip it takes to break the Real defense. Dangerous attacking by Real also kept Barca honest when it comes to establishing overwhelming pressure. Very rarely was Barca able to confuse Real’s defense and when it happened the few opportunities were generously wasted.
Jose Mourinho, who is in the firing line of the press for month, should have a good night sleep and sweet dreams for the night. The Portuguese is on the hitlist of the entire soccer press around the world after deciding not to speak to the press anymore. Since soccer knowledge is usually low in the soccer press, but personal revenge need high, the coach had to listen and read all kind of nonsense over the past weeks. Since the midweek loss at Bayern Munich the heat has turned up and the press claimed and reported all kind of stuff from tactical mistakes to personal issues and back. The win against Barca and the win of La Liga should ease the pressure for the Portuguese, at least until the second leg champions league semi final against Bayern Munich.
Real is facing Bayern Munich on Wednesday and Real is under pressure to overcome a 2-1 deficit in order to reach the champions league final. With Saturday’s presentation against Barca, Real should be ready for the Germans.
Barca on the other hand has to overcome a few other obstacles in order to reach the final. It will be interesting to see how the success spoiled team is dealing with a mini crisis after two consecutive losses in major games. Failing to overcome the 1-0 deficit against Chelsea on Tuesday will leave the Catalan’s with nothing else than the Copa del Rey, or even nothing. The same result has left Real on the receiving end of healthy laughter from parts of the press last year.
It is very well possible that the dream of a champions league final between Real and Barca will be busted in the coming week. Bayern Munich and Chelsea are travelling to Spain with the determination to defend their lead and will fight with the knife between their teeth. Both have major motivations and issues themselves and are fighting for European participation next season and in Bayern’s case, for participation in the final in their own stadium. Full Report and Comment Section
According to AVB, Chelsea is now out for the title race in the Barclay’s English Premier League. One could now be a smart a.. and ask “what took you so long”? Well, he is right, there is no reason for Chelsea to discuss anything about the top two spots in the league. It is much more appropriate to take a look at third place and think of the opportunities in that matter. Continue reading
Chelsea, make the right offer…