How to do better in customer retention and customer loyalty is always an interesting topic. After looking at the infographic and who contributed information to it, I am wondering why there are so many big players still not participating in “predictive analytics”.
I remember, before predictive analytics was invented, it was called “take care of your customers, and they will take care of you”.
Over the past decades this easy rule of business has been overlooked and the biggest rewards were, and still are, paid to new customers, which created the revolving door effect. New customer walks in the front door, existing customer walks out the back door. And then the experts were wondering why market share is not improving with so many new customers.
Have a look at this infographic and join me in wondering why an easy business rule can be so complicated and needs research by multiple big shots in order to become credible.
Source: Text: The Main Street Analyst, Infographic IBM
The promise of big data: Companies can better know their customers and act on that information through personalization and segmentation. And marketers realize the importance of analytics for delivering relevant online experiences. Continue reading
Buyers are more knowledgeable, more connected and busier. Salespeople must evolve and sell value. The writing is on the wall: Be #RELEVANT or #DELETED!
- No more me, me, me! It’s all about the customer. #SALES Be #RELEVANT or #DELETED [infographic]
- Rapid emergence of social web changes everything. #SALES Be #RELEVANT or #DELETED [infographic]
- Price is less of a differentiator (5%) than #SALES experience (79%). Be #RELEVANT [infographic]
- #SALES reps aren’t prepared for 1st meeting 56% of time. Be #RELEVANT or #DELETED [infographic]
- Remote #SALES eclipsing f2f. Update your toolkit! Be #RELEVANT or #DELETED [infographic]
- Your customers want expertise. Package & share useful info. Be #RELEVANT or #DELETED [infographic]
Posted in Business, Infographic, Marketing, People
Tagged Customer, Expertise, People, Price, Relevant, Remote Sales, Sales, Salesperson