These Posts Caught Interest
Social Media Posts
Soccer Is Life – Posts
- Modern Marketing: Science Or Art? – Infographic
- How To Get On Your “Likers” News Feed – Infographic
- How Facebook Can Get You Fired – Infographic
- Netflix And The Battle Over Original Content
- Why Apple Hired Burberry’s Angela Ahrendts
- Business Management: Habits Of Successful People – Infographic
- Time To Trash The Consulting Handbook: How Not To Manage Your Business – Infographic
- By The Numbers: Women And Small Businesses – Infographic
- Google’s Share Price Hits $1,000: Everything You Should Know
- Why Peyton Manning Is The Most Valuable Football Player
- New York City Photos And Impressions – Empire State Building Under The Bridge
- New York City Photos And Impressions – Times Square, People
- Failure Is Unimportant…
- Selling To Marketers: Tips And Best Practices – Infographic
- Blogging Tips: How To Promote Your Blog Post – Infographic
- Effective Communication: Enterprise Social Networks – Infographic
- How To Become An Asset In The Sales Department – Infographic
- Social Media Consultants: How To Understand A New Client And Create New Content Ideas – Infographic
- The Growth Of Mobile Advertising – Infographic
- Digital Ad Spending In China: What’s Happening And What’s To Come – Infographic
- Apple’s Big New Hire: Is She a Luxury Play?
- Social Media For Hiring Is At An All-Time High – Infographic
- Reminder: The Power Of Guest Blogging – Infographic
- Crowdsourcing: From Striking Idea To Game-Changer – Infographic
- Social Media For Social Good: Recent Trends Towards Charity – Infographic
- Do Top Mad Men Actually Use Twitter? – And You Wonder Why Your ROI Is Limping?
- Martha Stewart: Bloggers Are No Experts
- Internet Search: Google’s Hummingbird Will Do Better – Infographic
- 120 (!!! WOW) Marketing Tactics For New Blogs – Infographic
- Hotel Marketers: Facebook Marketing, Popularity And How To Do Better – Infographic
- Entertainment: Miley Cyrus And Katy Perry On Twitter – Infographic
- Marketing Information And Knowledge: Top Ten Blogs – Infographic
- Increase Traffic And Engagement: 10 Killer Blog Titles – Infographic
- Vine And Instagram: Shoot Videos Like A Pro
- Facebook Advertising: Benchmarks For Automotive Industry – Infographic
- Prove Content Marketing ROI To Your CEO
- Meredith Whitney Is Winding Down Brokerage Unit
- New iPad Expected On October 22
- Why Nike’s CEO Is Being Compared To Steve Jobs
- Visual Marketing: Statistics And Facts – Infographic
- Cross Channel Marketing: How To Engage Customers Effectively – Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Janet Yellen
- Blogging: How To Monetize On Your Blog – Infographic
- The Global Blogging Community: The Who And How – Infographic
- Twitter: Numbers, Events, The Players And More – Infographic
- Contagious Content: The Psychology That Drives Sharing – Infographic
- PayPal Unveils Another Way To Pay In Stores
- Tommy John Fixes Male Problems
- New York City Photos And Impressions – Downtown Art Photo
Tag Archives: MarketingVideo
If you are planning on a new blog (or have an existing one) this is a pretty cool infographic on how to market your blog. 120 tips is a lot, but if you really care, the details are important. Blogging is work and marketing is important.
Content marketing consists of producing and publishing information that builds trust and authority among your ideal customers. Continue reading →
This is an interesting infographic about hotel groups on Facebook. However, in my opinion, it is not a good idea to use these numbers and statistics as a measure of popularity. The structures of the various Facebook set-ups don’t allow reliable measures, which might very well be intended. As an example, in these times, career related likes have not much value. Looking at the various sites can give hotel marketers good insight on what is good and where improvements can be made. Have a look. Continue reading →
“Top 10 Blogs Every Marketer Should Read” will ideally be a good awareness piece and should drive earned media via the blogs that we list. We will list out the top ten marketing blogs a good B2B Marketer should follow to become the best at their job.
Don’t forget to bookmark The Main Street Analyst, where you can get information from different sources about social media, marketing and business. We connect the dots between the three and there is plenty of information available should you get stuck with your various campaigns.
Posted on October 7, 2013
That Facebook is an outstanding marketing tool is out of the question to the most these days. But besides paying to promote your posts, what else can you do to get your content shared?
This infographic shows 14 tips to make your Facebook page be more shared. It’s all about how you entertain your followers and fans and have a sense of urgency. Have a look.
Posted on October 7, 2013
Social proof isn’t just an abstract psychological concept for big marketers – it’s one of only a handful of online marketing methods that works for almost any kind of business. Social proof builds trust and increases conversions which ultimately increases revenue.
Influence marketing can be a powerful tool for marketers, once they find the right influencers. Have a look at this infographic to see what’s behind “social proof” and influence marketing.
Posted on October 5, 2013
Marketing with data is a powerful and popular tool for marketers. With social media creating data like never before, many large businesses are sitting in front of large resources and have problems with handling and using them.
Big Data refers to having a data set so large and complex that you cannot process it using the regular database management tools. The definition of Big Data, however, is a moving target.
Attention Social Media Marketers: If Your Bet Is Data, You Are Doing It Wrong
Posted on October 5, 2013
Twitter has become a key element of any businesses online marketing strategy, but how to the marketing experts themselves use Twitter?
This infographic shows where the experts in Twitter marketing are sitting, how they use it and, interestingly enough, the age group of these experts in using Twitter for marketing. Watch out corporate social media staffers, you might be fishing in the wrong pond.
Posted on October 1, 2013
If your marketing strategy only includes Facebook and Twitter, then you’re missing out on a big market on Pinterest. The site became one of the major sources for people to research their planned purchases. As a business, not having representation on Pinterest can cost you.
Check out some latest Pinterest stats.
Source: Digital Information World
This is a short but interesting video about Facebook marketing and why businesses should do it.
This self initiated project came about as we were collecting online video statistics.
Not many people are aware of the reach and marketing potential of online video, so we created this animation to highlight some of the key facts and benefits.
We hope you enjoy it… and please feel free to share!
Source: Diode Digital
Posted on September 27, 2013
CMOs are growing in importance in business worldwide and CMO’s are more and more people that do things differently, adapting to the fast pace of marketing and requirements to make customers happy. Have a look at the infographic.
This snapshot of CMOs comes from the new book by CMO expert Mary Lee Sachs — “What the New Breed of CMOs Know That You Don’t”
Posted on September 25, 2013
Very slowly the fact that social media can create revenue sets in with marketing and social media pros. While most brands and businesses still trying to figure out how to use data of what people did yesterday, others have grabbed the bull by its horns and have adapted a more aggressive and direct way to offer products and services for their followers and friends to use tomorrow.
This infographic shows how research has established that social media is creating revenue. One of the most remarkable number in this graphic is that 90% of all purchases is based on social influence. Have a look at this infographic.
Infographic Source: SocialAnnex
Posted on September 24, 2013
A lot of social media marketers are focused on Facebook and Twitter, especially when it comes to brand awareness, community management and lead generation. Many forget that there is another very powerful social media platform with a huge reach: Pinterest!
Have a look at the infographic and see why you should consider Pinterest.