These Posts Caught Interest
Social Media Posts
Soccer Is Life – Posts
- Modern Marketing: Science Or Art? – Infographic
- How To Get On Your “Likers” News Feed – Infographic
- How Facebook Can Get You Fired – Infographic
- Netflix And The Battle Over Original Content
- Why Apple Hired Burberry’s Angela Ahrendts
- Business Management: Habits Of Successful People – Infographic
- Time To Trash The Consulting Handbook: How Not To Manage Your Business – Infographic
- By The Numbers: Women And Small Businesses – Infographic
- Google’s Share Price Hits $1,000: Everything You Should Know
- Why Peyton Manning Is The Most Valuable Football Player
- New York City Photos And Impressions – Empire State Building Under The Bridge
- New York City Photos And Impressions – Times Square, People
- Failure Is Unimportant…
- Selling To Marketers: Tips And Best Practices – Infographic
- Blogging Tips: How To Promote Your Blog Post – Infographic
- Effective Communication: Enterprise Social Networks – Infographic
- How To Become An Asset In The Sales Department – Infographic
- Social Media Consultants: How To Understand A New Client And Create New Content Ideas – Infographic
- The Growth Of Mobile Advertising – Infographic
- Digital Ad Spending In China: What’s Happening And What’s To Come – Infographic
- Apple’s Big New Hire: Is She a Luxury Play?
- Social Media For Hiring Is At An All-Time High – Infographic
- Reminder: The Power Of Guest Blogging – Infographic
- Crowdsourcing: From Striking Idea To Game-Changer – Infographic
- Social Media For Social Good: Recent Trends Towards Charity – Infographic
- Do Top Mad Men Actually Use Twitter? – And You Wonder Why Your ROI Is Limping?
- Martha Stewart: Bloggers Are No Experts
- Internet Search: Google’s Hummingbird Will Do Better – Infographic
- 120 (!!! WOW) Marketing Tactics For New Blogs – Infographic
- Hotel Marketers: Facebook Marketing, Popularity And How To Do Better – Infographic
- Entertainment: Miley Cyrus And Katy Perry On Twitter – Infographic
- Marketing Information And Knowledge: Top Ten Blogs – Infographic
- Increase Traffic And Engagement: 10 Killer Blog Titles – Infographic
- Vine And Instagram: Shoot Videos Like A Pro
- Facebook Advertising: Benchmarks For Automotive Industry – Infographic
- Prove Content Marketing ROI To Your CEO
- Meredith Whitney Is Winding Down Brokerage Unit
- New iPad Expected On October 22
- Why Nike’s CEO Is Being Compared To Steve Jobs
- Visual Marketing: Statistics And Facts – Infographic
- Cross Channel Marketing: How To Engage Customers Effectively – Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Janet Yellen
- Blogging: How To Monetize On Your Blog – Infographic
- The Global Blogging Community: The Who And How – Infographic
- Twitter: Numbers, Events, The Players And More – Infographic
- Contagious Content: The Psychology That Drives Sharing – Infographic
- PayPal Unveils Another Way To Pay In Stores
- Tommy John Fixes Male Problems
- New York City Photos And Impressions – Downtown Art Photo
Tag Archives: PeopleImage Image
Noelia made this photo available from her Instagram (noelop10). I edited the photo with multiple filters. See more of her photos on her Instagram.
All eyes are on Apple once again as the company prepares to unveil a slew of new devices Tuesday. Who are the leaders most responsible for cementing Apple’s place in the permanent limelight? Bloomberg reports. (Source: Bloomberg)
When people hear they should buy insurance, they usually turn around and walk away.
Buying stuff, especially insurance, is a horror for most people. What these people might miss down the road is shown by this infographic. Have a look and make sure you are covered.
Bot Revolt decided to dig through recent cyber crime reports to discover what the hack is going on. Continue reading
This infographic takes a look at the corporate culture of some very popular companies.
Buyers are more knowledgeable, more connected and busier. Salespeople must evolve and sell value. The writing is on the wall: Be #RELEVANT or #DELETED!
- No more me, me, me! It’s all about the customer. #SALES Be #RELEVANT or #DELETED [infographic]
- Rapid emergence of social web changes everything. #SALES Be #RELEVANT or #DELETED [infographic]
- Price is less of a differentiator (5%) than #SALES experience (79%). Be #RELEVANT [infographic]
- #SALES reps aren’t prepared for 1st meeting 56% of time. Be #RELEVANT or #DELETED [infographic]
- Remote #SALES eclipsing f2f. Update your toolkit! Be #RELEVANT or #DELETED [infographic]
- Your customers want expertise. Package & share useful info. Be #RELEVANT or #DELETED [infographic]
Consumers seem to harbor a deep-rooted hatred for the payday loan industry. The infographic Who Hates Payday Loans the Most explores just how much borrowers and non-borrowers despise these loans and what specifics they hate the most. Check out the full infographic to see more facts about payday loan consumers and their influencers.
The truth lies not in what people say. It is what they say and what they do while they say it that speaks the truth. The truth is revealed through microexpressions, subtle changes in the face that happens for only a fraction of a second. A microexpression is just like any other facial expression (e.g. a wide-open, slacked jaw expressing utter surprise) it is just expressed momentarily, before the person “recovers” to a lying expression that matches their lying words.
Once you understand how facial cues work, you can match your clients’ words to their actions and “hear” the truth every single time. Here’s the beginner’s guide to reading facial cues and what your client is really telling you.