These Posts Caught Interest
Social Media Posts
Soccer Is Life – Posts
- Modern Marketing: Science Or Art? – Infographic
- How To Get On Your “Likers” News Feed – Infographic
- How Facebook Can Get You Fired – Infographic
- Netflix And The Battle Over Original Content
- Why Apple Hired Burberry’s Angela Ahrendts
- Business Management: Habits Of Successful People – Infographic
- Time To Trash The Consulting Handbook: How Not To Manage Your Business – Infographic
- By The Numbers: Women And Small Businesses – Infographic
- Google’s Share Price Hits $1,000: Everything You Should Know
- Why Peyton Manning Is The Most Valuable Football Player
- New York City Photos And Impressions – Empire State Building Under The Bridge
- New York City Photos And Impressions – Times Square, People
- Failure Is Unimportant…
- Selling To Marketers: Tips And Best Practices – Infographic
- Blogging Tips: How To Promote Your Blog Post – Infographic
- Effective Communication: Enterprise Social Networks – Infographic
- How To Become An Asset In The Sales Department – Infographic
- Social Media Consultants: How To Understand A New Client And Create New Content Ideas – Infographic
- The Growth Of Mobile Advertising – Infographic
- Digital Ad Spending In China: What’s Happening And What’s To Come – Infographic
- Apple’s Big New Hire: Is She a Luxury Play?
- Social Media For Hiring Is At An All-Time High – Infographic
- Reminder: The Power Of Guest Blogging – Infographic
- Crowdsourcing: From Striking Idea To Game-Changer – Infographic
- Social Media For Social Good: Recent Trends Towards Charity – Infographic
- Do Top Mad Men Actually Use Twitter? – And You Wonder Why Your ROI Is Limping?
- Martha Stewart: Bloggers Are No Experts
- Internet Search: Google’s Hummingbird Will Do Better – Infographic
- 120 (!!! WOW) Marketing Tactics For New Blogs – Infographic
- Hotel Marketers: Facebook Marketing, Popularity And How To Do Better – Infographic
- Entertainment: Miley Cyrus And Katy Perry On Twitter – Infographic
- Marketing Information And Knowledge: Top Ten Blogs – Infographic
- Increase Traffic And Engagement: 10 Killer Blog Titles – Infographic
- Vine And Instagram: Shoot Videos Like A Pro
- Facebook Advertising: Benchmarks For Automotive Industry – Infographic
- Prove Content Marketing ROI To Your CEO
- Meredith Whitney Is Winding Down Brokerage Unit
- New iPad Expected On October 22
- Why Nike’s CEO Is Being Compared To Steve Jobs
- Visual Marketing: Statistics And Facts – Infographic
- Cross Channel Marketing: How To Engage Customers Effectively – Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Janet Yellen
- Blogging: How To Monetize On Your Blog – Infographic
- The Global Blogging Community: The Who And How – Infographic
- Twitter: Numbers, Events, The Players And More – Infographic
- Contagious Content: The Psychology That Drives Sharing – Infographic
- PayPal Unveils Another Way To Pay In Stores
- Tommy John Fixes Male Problems
- New York City Photos And Impressions – Downtown Art Photo
Tag Archives: TwitterVideo
Posted on October 11, 2013
Twitter battle between Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry..Lets find out who comes on top. Continue reading →
Posted on October 9, 2013
There are now 218 million monthly active users on Twitter’s popular service, with nearly 80% of these users located internationally. The social media giant is growing by the day, while more and more investors look to it to gauge potential. See more about Twitter in this data rich infographic!
Posted on October 5, 2013
Twitter reported $158,500 in revenue for each of its 2,000 employees in 2012. In comparison, Facebook took in $960,370 per employee, while LinkedIn’s sales equaled $231,502 per employee. Twitter actually lost $40,000 per employee in 2012. Here’s how it compares to other social media and Internet companies.
Source: International Business Times
Posted on October 5, 2013
Twitter has become a key element of any businesses online marketing strategy, but how to the marketing experts themselves use Twitter?
This infographic shows where the experts in Twitter marketing are sitting, how they use it and, interestingly enough, the age group of these experts in using Twitter for marketing. Watch out corporate social media staffers, you might be fishing in the wrong pond.
Bloomberg’s Jon Erlichman annd Cory Johnson take a look at Twitter’s S-1 IPO filing. They speak with Emily Chang on Bloomberg Television’s “Bloomberg West.” (Source: Bloomberg)
Bloomberg’s Doug MacMillan reports on Twitter backers that stand to gain from an IPO. He speaks with Emily Chang on Bloomberg Television’s “Bloomberg West.” (Source: Bloomberg)
Posted on September 23, 2013
Trying to increase your Twitter followers? This infographic can help you with that. Our goal is to increase your business using Twitter along with providing some awesome marketing Tips. Not only that we have some fun facts and you can find out just how Twitter got started!
"Making Twitter Work for Your Business" http://t.co/re6oDnkcDA — Vitus Feldmann (@VitusFeldmann) September 21, 2013
Posted on September 21, 2013
Posted on September 19, 2013
The tried and tested methods of evaluating return on investment don’t always apply quite as explicitly when it comes to gauging success on platforms such as Twitter and Facebook. While these tools can be used effectively to drive orders and boost sales, your efforts are perhaps better measured in different metrics, such as growth of community, brand awareness and website footfall, certainly in the early stages of your strategy. Ultimately, of course (and however), it’s social media’s impact on your bottom line that will determine your success or failure – certainly when it comes to appeasing your boss – and this infographic from Psoshul provides 10 very convincing examples of ROI in social media.
TNW: Spammers are back on Twitter, and this time they're coming after you through lists http://t.co/FYzkV8RNSE
— TheMainStreetAnalyst (@TMStreetAnalyst) September 17, 2013
Posted on September 13, 2013
There is arguably no business in the Bay area generating more buzz these days than Twitter. It now has more than 200-million active users. Like Facebook, Twitter depends on advertising dollars. And the big business question these days is…what are Twitter ads really worth to marketers?
Posted on September 10, 2013
It is always interesting to view the Twitter accounts of musicians and their astronomical number of followers. A close look, however, reveals the majority of followers is fake.
Have a look at this infographic and see who is the leader of “fake followers” and who is the real leader in category “musicians”.